Friday, June 1, 2007

It was at this point

It was at this point that I realized I needed help.

I went through months and months of therapy but to no avail. Until one day Ralph the dog got very ill. He came down with a rare kidney disease and we had to put him to sleep. After that things went back to normal with my wife once again calling me Ralph.

I no longer had urges to do dog things. I became my old self again. But I often wonder what would have happened if Ralph the dog had never got sick and my wife continued to call me 'Lucky'?

(c) All rights reserved.

I just can't decide and it is driving me nuts. Should I get pet medical insurance or not. I can't sleep and I'm losing my hair.

1 comment:

Vienna Parreno said...

hey there..
we kind of deleted our old account fromour-blogspot.com - kind of a slip of the freudian click.
since you're not using it would it be ok to have it back please?