Tuesday, May 29, 2007

That is when Crossover

That is when Crossover happened. It allowed me to work as a proofreader in the morning and practise as a homoeopath in the evening. The job requires me to check if the copies documented from audio files containing the records of patients in American hospitals are medically sound. Eventually, circumstances compelled me to work from home and I began working as a transcriptionist, a person who documents the audio recordings, because the required software for proof reading cannot be installed in a home PC. Initially, I was restless, because I was not used to sitting at home, but then several things worked out to my advantage. For starters, I save on the commutation time. The money is good. I also get to learn about exciting new technology .

No comments: